Sophie Senoble founds a small traditional cheese dairy at Jouy. This is the start of a great family saga…
André Senoble succeeds his mother and enlarges the dairy to industrial proportions.
Claude Senoble joins his father and develops the production of the first fresh dairy products.
Claude Senoble, with true visionary acumen, makes the successful changeover to ultra-fresh products with distributor brands. Also during these two decades:
• Cheese production stops and the Jouy factory is converted to manufacture fresh dairy products.
• Marc Senoble joins his father and production is diversified to include desserts.
• The company undergoes astonishing expansion thanks to its distributor brands, and starts to export its products.
• First mass media communications on the SENOBLE dessert brand.
• Acquisition of the WeightWatchers licence.
First industrial establishment set up in Europe, at Noblejas in Spain.
Part of the company's capital is transferred to an investment fund, 3i, to finance international growth.
The family retains possession of 75% of the capital.
• Construction of a logistics platform in Villeroy, near Jouy.
• Creation of a commercial subsidiary in Germany
• Acquisition of a production unit at Zvolen in Slovakia
• Acquisition of Elisabeth-The-Chef at Leamington Spa, near Birmingham
- Company specialising in fresh desserts and fresh pastries.
• Acquisition of Gemerska Mliekaren, a powdered milk and butter factory near Zvolen.
• Acquisition of a majority stake in Bergamin, an Italian family company producing yoghurts and fresh cheeses.
• 3i leaves the company, and SENOBLE is once more owned 100% by the family.